Larry Barasch, ABR,CRS,GRI
Office: (631) 274-1955
Cell: (516) 449-2222
"Honesty and Integrity"
Licensed Broker Associate
|"Your Professional Long Island Realtor"|
Providing a superior level of informed, professional real estate services to buyers and sellers. I take pride in my hard work and dedication to my clients and customers, and it will be MY pleasure to make all of YOUR dreams come true! Selling Long Island co-ops, Long Island condos and Long Island homes every day.
| Call Today|
Larry Barasch, Licensed Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
136 West Main Street
Babylon, NY 11702
(631) 422-5511 Ext.1955 Office
(631) 274-1955 Direct Dial Line
(516) 449-2222 Cell
(631) 422-5307 Fax
Your Home Should be Here
If you're planning to sell your home, condo or co-op in the next few months, this FREE service is designed to help establish your property's current market value. Simply choose Market Analysis and fill out the requested information. I will contact you for a personal inspection, or e-mail you an appraisal of your property ......Your Choice!
Automatically receive personalized MLS listings by e-mail. Every day I will search the local MLS and find the properties that match your criteria and notify you immediately with the newest listings. Simply choose Dream Home Finder and fill in the requested information. Or, search our MLS yourself by simply clicking here at Search MLS. Enjoy!.
My Certifications and Recognitions:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate
- #1 Top Residential Sales Associate in Babylon Office in 2003, #2 in 2004, #1 in 2005, #2 in 2006, #1 in 2010 and in 2012, # 2 in 2013. Ranked in top 2% of Coldwell Banker Residential Long Island Agents for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013. Member of Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society.
- An Accredited Buyers Representative, which is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. REBAC was founded in 1988 and has become the nation's largest association of real estate professionals focusing specifically on the aspects and implications of buyer representation. This accredited real estate organization has grown to include more than 4,000 members throughout the United States. Less than 2% of all agents nationwide possess this designation.
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI), a designation held by less than 5% of Realtors nationwide
- A designated CRS member of the Council of Residential Specialists, a designation held by only 3% of Realtors nationwide. Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) agents have a proven record of success—3X success, in fact. Compared to the average REALTOR®, CRS agents have been in the business nearly three times longer, have three times the number of annual transactions, and generate three times the amount of gross sales.
- A prestigious member of the Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, representing the top 9% of the more than 125,000 sales associates worldwide
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer and Master's Club Recipient with Century 21 from 1994-1999
- Centurion Award Winner with Century 21 in 1998, and ranked in the top 1% of all New York Metro Century 21 agents
- Received Quality Service Award in 1998 from Century 21 for outstanding commitment and dedication to Customer Satisfaction
- Closed over 650 transactions, representing over $100 Million in Sales
I specialize in representing my clients and customers in the purchase and sale of single and multi-family residences, as well as condominiums and co-ops within the towns of West Islip, Babylon, West Babylon, Bay Shore, Islip, North Babylon, Lindenhurst, Brightwaters, Islip Terrace, East Islip and Deer Park. I keep current of all transactions in these areas, and I'm also very knowledgeable with the local schools.
I am a local area resident, living in West Islip with my wife Cathy, my 17 year old son Eric, 14 year old daughter Samantha, 12 year old daughter Brandi, and my 9 year old daughter, Laci.
I have been selling residential property on the South Shore of Long Island for over 22 years now. In that time I have closed over 650 transactions, totalling over $ 103 Million, and have made dreams come true for both Sellers and Buyers.
There is NO substitute for experience!
Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb, Inc. ®